Tritospot For Skin
- UAE FREE DELIEVERY ABOVE 150 AED
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
* For skin hyperpigmentation disorders.
* Composition: Each 100 gm contains:
& & Hydroquinone 3 gm (3%) + Tretinoin 0.02 gm (0.02%) + Hydrocortisone Acetate 1 gm (1%) + Eusolex 4 gm (4%).
* Indications: For the gradual bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions such as chloasma, melasma, freckles,
& & senile lentigines && other unwanted areas of melanin hyperpigmentation.
& & – After clearing and during application or maintenance therapy, direct sun exposure for long periods should be avoided on bleached skin.
& & – Not used during pregnancy && lactation.
& & – Must not be used for children less than 2 years old.
& & – Duration of treatment should be limited to 2 months with a maximum of 4 months.
& & – Treatment should be limited to relatively small areas of the body.
& & – Must not applied to more than 10% of the body surface.
* Application: It should be applied to the affected area and rubbed in well twice daily.
* For Topical Use Only.
* Store at room temperature between 15-30 degrees C.